Promise Delivered to North Ruimveldt Secondary School’s Top Five CSEC Performers by businessman and alumni Nigel Hinds!
Earlier today, Friday, November 5, fellow alumni and owner of Nigel Hinds Financial Services (NHFS) delivered on his promise to present G$50,000 to each parent of the top five performers at this year’s CSEC exams. Representatives of NHFS, Mr. Michael Straker and Ms. Kumerie John handed over gifts to the parents of top students:
1. Darshanie Persaud – 11 subjects (all Grade ones)
2. Josiah Williams – 9 subjects (7 Grade ones and 2 Grade twos).
3. Shanynn Bumbury – 10 subjects (6 Grade ones and 4 Grade twos)
4. Shania Stanford – 11 subjects (6 Grade ones, 3 Grade twos and 2 Grade threes).
5. Lynnesha Timmerman – 10 subjects (4 Grade ones, 5 Grade twos and 1 Grade three.)
Congratulations to the proud parents and students.
Thanks to Mr. Nigel Hinds for pledging to continue gifting to the parents which in turn will benefit the students.